- Promote and support IEEE Smart Grid newsletter by providing article, special issues and content.
- Bring disciplne to the understanding of smart grid domains and areas
- Support Smart Grid related articles in existing publications and explore special issues in for example, IEEE Spectrum, Organizational Unit publications.
- Socialze and promote smart grid domains and areas
- Support all Organizational Unit are participating in special issues.
- Review and identify related Smart Grid publications being produced by existing IEEE OUs and give them visibility by selective publication in Smart Grid Newsletter.
- Portal interface to Xplore - find abstracts of smart grid related articles.
- Support otherCommittee for development of new products, for example: support exploring potential new collaborative products such as an annual “Best of Compendium”.
- Make contact with Publications lead in each IEEE Organizational Unit, establish communications with them.
To join as a Member, please email IEEE Smart Grid Project Manager Angelique Rajski-Parashis at firstname.lastname@example.org.