ISGT Latin America 2011 (IEEE Power & Energy Society Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Latin America 2011)
The first Conference on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Latin America (ISGT-LA 2011), sponsored by the IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES), will be held during October 19-21, 2011 at the InterContinental Hotel in Medellin Colombia. The Conference will be a forum for the participants to discuss state-of-the-art innovations in smart grid technologies and their applicability to Latin America. The Conference will feature plenary sessions presented by international experts on smart grid applications and best practices and paper presentations. The ISGT LA conference will build on the tradition of excellence of the preceding conferences held in Gaithersburg-USA (2010), Gothenburg-Sweden (2010) and Anaheim-USA (2011).
The Conference scope covers the following general topics with respect to smart grid applications:
- Power and Energy System Applications (generation, transmission, distribution, markets, operations, and planning)
- Demand response
- Communication and Control in Energy Systems
- Distributed generation and applications to isolated areas
- Communications, Control and Information Systems supporting the Smart Grid
- PMUs and Wide Area Monitoring and Protection in Energy Systems
- Smart Sensors and Advanced Metering Infrastructure
- Cyber Security Systems (intelligent monitoring and outage management)
- Energy and Distribution Management Systems including applications to smart building automation
- Smart Grid Regulation and Standards
- Smart Grids Impacts of new technologies such as plug-in hybrid electric vehicle and expected Benefits.
We want to congregate industries, government and researchers to interchange experiences on Smart Grid technologies.
Below please find the registration categories and fees. Registration includes attendee kit, proceedings, coffee breaks, lunches, social activities, and one tutorial, as well as access to the commercial program (Industry Forum and Expo).
|Category||Before September 1||After September 1|
|Fee in American Dollars|
|IEEE & PES Member||US$500||US$600|
|IEEE Non Member||US$600||US$700|
|Student Non member||US$250||US$350|
Online registration will be available soon through our website.
To become a patron please contact the Marketing Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you can join the Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference Latin America.