ISGT 2011 (IEEE Power & Energy Society Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Anaheim 2011)
The second Conference on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT 2011), sponsored by the IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES), will be held January 17‐19, 2011 at the Anaheim Hilton in Anaheim California. The Conference will be a forum for the participants to discuss state‐of‐the‐art innovations in smart grid technologies. The Conference will feature plenary sessions and mini symposia by international experts on smart grid applications.
The Conference Organizing Committee invites researchers and practitioners worldwide to submit papers for review and possible presentation. The Conference scope covers the following general topics with respect to smart grid applications:
- Impact of Smart Grid on Distributed Energy Resources (electric cars, demand response, distributed generation, storage)
- Smart Sensors and Advanced Metering Infrastructure
- Cyber Security Systems (intelligent monitoring and outage management)
- Wide Area Protection, Communication, and Control in Energy Systems
- Power and Energy System Applications (generation, transmission, distribution, markets, operations, planning)
- Energy Management Systems (with applications to building and home automation)
- Smart Grid Standards
The conference will present mini‐symposia, including one on the introduction to smart grid and another on workforce preparedness.
Conference Registration and Accommodation:
The information on hotel and conference registration will be available via http://ewh.ieee.org/conf/smart‐grid/2011/
- Paper Submission Deadline: October 1, 2010
- Author Notification of Acceptance: November 19, 2010
- Final Paper Submission (if revision is requested): December 1, 2010
- Early Registration Deadline: December 15, 2010
Conference Organizing Committee:
Conference Chair: Erich Gunther, EnerNex ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
Conference Co‐Chair: Mohammad Shahidehpour, Illinois Institute of Technology ( email@example.com)
Technical Program Chair: Doug Houseman, EnerNex ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
Conference Treasurer: Steve Pullins, Horizon Energy Group ( Spullins@horizonenergygroup.com)
Conference Arrangements: Jianhui Wang, Argonne National Laboratory ( email@example.com)
For more information, please go to our website at http://www.isgt2011.com.
If your corporation is interested in providing support, please contact Barry LeCerf at BLeCerf@ieee.org.