Power Africa - Paper Submissions deadline extended to 15th May 2021
Join IEEE Power and Energy Society (PES), Industrial Applications Society (IAS) and IEEE Kenya Section for the 8th Annual Power Africa Conference on “Regional Integration, Emerging Trends and Energy Sustainability in Advancing Africa’s Economic Progress” to be held virtually from August 23 to August 27, 2021.
Smart Grid Technical Activities Committee Calls all utilities for Participation by sharing the best practices in Smart Grid to increase the awareness for a Reliable, Resilience, Safe, Secure, Efficient and Sustainable Smart Power Grid - for more info, click here.
Call for Webinar & Tutorials Presenters - contact Phyllis Caputo, email@example.com
Smart Grid Events
2021 International Conference on Smart Grid Synchronized Measurements and Analytics (SGSMA) Podstrana, Croatia May 25, 2021 - May 27, 2021
2021 5th International Conference on Smart Grid and Smart Cities (ICSGSC) Tokyo, Japan Jun 18, 2021 - Jun 20, 2021
2021 9th International Conference on Smart Grid (icSmartGrid) Setubal, Portugal Jun 29, 2021 - Jul 1, 2021
Blast From the Past - eNewsletter
- A Special Issue on TransmissionSeptember 2017
- Unleashing the Power of Wide-Area Data Analytics for Enhanced Grid VisibilitySeptember 2017
- Development of a Smart Grid Roadmap for High Voltage Long Distance AC/DC System with High Penetration of Renewable EnergySeptember 2017
- Yesterday’s Assumptions are Invalid for Tomorrow’s Plans; Implications for Rapid integration of DERs on the Bulk Electric SystemSeptember 2017
- Interconnected Smart GridsSeptember 2017