- Promote Smart Grid activities of all IEEE Organizational Units by encouraging content, contributions and participation.
- Promote the output of all IEEE Smart Grid committees.
- Ensure IEEE Smart Grid is at the top of the minds of the public and with editors through daily pitching and offering of our collective expertise for comment via social media, the IEEE Smart Grid portal, trade journals, news outlets, magazines, etc.
- Educate key audiences about IEEE Smart Grid through continual coverage.
- Increase global visibility of IEEE Smart Grid with a marketing emphasis.
- Make contact with lead Marketing lead in each IEEE Organizational Unit, establish communications with them.
- Educate key audiences about IEEE Smart Grid through continual coverage via portal development and usage, use of social media and ongoing portal refreshes.
- Increase global Smart Grid community via its marketing channels including the LinkedIn Group, Twitter, e-Newsletter, Technical Community and web portal.
- Benchmark and monitor awareness and continue public outreach.
- Ensure IEEE is top of mind with editors through daily pitching and offering IEEE for comment.
To participate in this committee, please email IEEE Smart Grid Project Manager Phyllis Caputo at email@example.com.