IEEE Smart Grid Launches New Portal with Interactive Smart Grid Framework and Improved Search Features
IEEE Smart Grid proudly launches its new portal (smartgrid.ieee.org) with an interactive IEEE Smart Grid Domains & Subdomains framework and with more advanced and user-friendly search features.
Some of the new features include:
- A state-of-the-art all-inclusive and interactive IEEE-search tool of the IEEE Smart Grid Domains & Sub-domains. To activate its features, click on the "Domains" tab, select an IEEE Smart Grid Domain that activates a drop-down menu of IEEE Smart Grid Sub-Domains. Upon selecting a Sub-domain, visitors are prompted to content results related to the selected Sub-domain from three search engines including the IEEE Smart Grid portal, all IEEE websites and IEEE Xplore.
- An "Announcements" section on the homepage will serve as a tool for the latest and most up to date information regarding IEEE Smart Grid.
- Logos of the 14 Partner Societies of IEEE Smart Grid with a url link to their respective websites.
- An enhanced "About IEEE Smart Grid" page with the Initiative’s Mission, Vision, Objectives, snapshot of its global community, descriptions of committees, and names of leadership and staff.
- A consolidated list of all Smart Grid related future events, conferences and webinars across IEEE in the "Events" tab.
- A consolidated list of all IEEE Smart Grid related resources in the "Resources" tab, including news, webinars, research, standards, interviews, policy and more!
For comments, feedback or suggestions, please contact Project Manager Angelique Rajski-Parashis at email@example.com.