Session prices vary based on IEEE membership. Each 80-minute session will be available for streaming for 1 year from purchase date. In addition, CEUs/PDHs will be available for purchase. To see all recorded tutorials and corresponding slides, please visit the IEEE Smart Grid Resource Center’s Education tab.
This tutorial is a review of standards development and IEEE Smart Grid Interoperability. The sessions will include an update on current status and application, including 2030 Series and 1547.3.
Session 1: STREAM IT: Click Here
- Smart Grid - Definition, History and Justifcation for the Guide
- Interoperability – Definition, Needs, Perspectives And Applications
- Link Between Power, Communications And Information, Technologies IEEE Smart Grid Interoperability, Reference Model (SGIRM)
- Evolution of Standards Development
- Application of SGIRM – Frequency Regulation
Session 2: STREAM IT: Click Here
- Current Activites in Interoperability and Cybersecurity Standards
- Regulatory Changes