Join IEEE Power and Energy Society (PES), Industrial Applications Society (IAS) and IEEE Kenya Section for the 8th Annual Power Africa Conference on “Regional Integration, Emerging Trends and Energy Sustainability in Advancing Africa’s Economic Progress” to be held virtually from August 23 to August 27, 2021.
Smart Grid Technical Activities Committee Calls all utilities for Participation by sharing the best practices in Smart Grid to increase the awareness for a Reliable, Resilience, Safe, Secure, Efficient and Sustainable Smart Power Grid - for more info, click here.
Call for Webinar & Tutorials Presenters - contact Phyllis Caputo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Smart Grid Events
2021 9th International Conference on Smart Grid (icSmartGrid) Setubal, Portugal Jun 29, 2021 - Jul 1, 2021
2021 IEEE 9th International Conference on Smart Energy Grid Engineering (SEGE) Oshawa, ON Canada Aug 11, 2021 - Aug 13, 2021
2021 5th International Conference on Intelligent Green Building and Smart Grid (IGBSG) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Aug 25, 2021 - Aug 26, 2021
Blast From the Past - eNewsletter
- A Special Issue on Generation Resources November 2017
- Demand Response as Low-Cost Reliability Service: Techno-economic Benefits and Challenges November 2017
- Standardizing the Battery Storage Communications Infrastructure November 2017
- Bi-Directional Power Flow: The New World Order and What That Means for the Grid November 2017
- Replacing Bulk Generation Grid Services with Smart Grid Regulation November 2017